The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agilent Technologies Inc., BioChain Institute Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., Dynamic Biosensors GmbH, Fluidigm Corp., Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., RayBiotech Life, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increased popularity of personalized medicines will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Biochip Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Biochip Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45316
Biochip Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the biochip market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Agilent Technologies Inc., BioChain Institute Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., Dynamic Biosensors GmbH, Fluidigm Corp., Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., RayBiotech Life, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Biochip Market size
- Biochip Market trends
- Biochip Market industry analysis
The growing application of biochips in pharmacogenomics is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the lack of trained professionals may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the biochip market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Bio-MEMS Devices Market – Global Bio-MEMS devices market is segmented by product (implantable, injectables, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Biometrics Market – Global biometrics market is segmented by end-user (government, healthcare, BFSI, and others), authentication (single-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Biochip Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biochip market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biochip market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biochip market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biochip market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Microarrays – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Microfluidics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- BioChain Institute Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Dynamic Biosensors GmbH
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Illumina Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- RayBiotech Life
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]