Aggre is a small studio based in Redfern and we make Concrete Homewares and furniture.
This role is ideally suited for marketing or advertising student who is looking for tangible work experience and skills. If you’re looking to add real world experience and skills to your resume before you join the workforce this is the right job for you. The role is designed to be flexible with hours around your study. More importantly it’s created by someone who has been through the same struggles (I studied graphic design and graduated in 2013). As an unpaid role it’s designed to teach you all the things you need to know to impress future employers.
We all make mistakes and that’s a huge part of your development. However, I know this can be stressful. So know that the program in place is to ensure you make mistakes and learn from them but no mistakes you make will be mission critical and cause you to lose sleep.
This is an opportunity that will provide you a solid start in a marketing or IT career and may even advance into a more permanent role. You will be working directly with me – Nikki, the owner of Aggre – and we will be working together on some elements, but you will also be working independently on others. Hey, if you’re interested in getting your hands dirty and diving into the world of concrete, I am happy to teach you all about our products and production processes.
You will be involved in:
- Creation of EDM’s and email marketing campaigns for leads and existing customers
- Updating the website (SEO experience/understanding would be great)
- Create Content for Blog Articles
- Social Media Management
- Scheduling social posts and creating captivating images and captions
The Desired Candidate will:
- Currently be studying or recently completed an undergraduate degree with majors in Marketing and/or Information Technology.
Available for 1-2 days per week for 3 months (totally flexible hours, whatever works for you)
- Has excellent writing skills and ideally some copywriting experience
- Has some experience across digital marketing technologies
- Comfortable with design tools including Adobe suite
- comfortable with HTML & CSS (not crucial but handy)
Standout with your submission: provide a cover letter and some examples of your work – copyrwriting, website design, write us a blog article. Get creative!
View Original Source