The BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF is an exchange traded fund listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). All prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
How to buy BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF units
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: CLDD. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today’s price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market’s ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you’ve invested in the BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
BetaShares Cloud Computing ETF unit price
Use our graph to track the performance of CLDD stocks over time.
Zero brokerage ETF offer
Standard brokerage – Australian ETFs
Zero brokerage ETF offer
Pay zero commissions when you invest in Australian ETFs and trade ASX stocks with a $5 flat fee.
- Zero brokerage for Australian ETFs
- Cheap $5 flat fee for ASX stocks
- Low $100 minimum investment
- No monthly fee for basic account
Go to site
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare online ETF brokers
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of futures, stocks, ETFs, CFDs, options or any specific provider, service or offering. It should not be relied upon as investment advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. Futures, stocks, ETFs and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Trading CFDs comes with a higher risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before making any trades.